All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichelle Cahill's poems are astonishingly rich and new, their feet so deeply planted in timeless myth. This book is a truly profound example of the power of poetry to absorb and transcend our merely secular selves, filling the reader with multiple delights. Our literature is immediately changed by Vishvarupa.
- Author(s)Michelle Cahill
- PublisherFive Islands Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWollongong
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFive Islands Press
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.