Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding comprehensive coverage of Visio's large feature set for technical and engineering professionals, the book begins with a quick introduction to the intuitive interface This book quickly moves into the specialized stencils, shapes, and templates used in software and network design and documentation, engineering disciplines, and project management Features strong coverage of Visio's tight integration with other Microsoft Office products and as well as its interoperability with related products from other vendors, including AutoCad Explores how users in various fields can customize Visio with add-ons to meet their specific needs The author is a structural engineer and Visio user with twenty years of experience in project management
- Author BiographyBonnie Biafore is an author as well as a project management consultant. As a consultant, she enjoys working with different clients and the diversity of projects she experiences, from CAD systems for structural steel fabrication to speech-enabled applications for telephone service field technicians and systems to manage hydroelectric power. While she's sometimes tough on her clients, she is a far worse taskmaster for herself. Bonnie has written several books, including Troubleshooting Microsoft Project 2002 (Microsoft Press) and The NAIC Stock Selection Handbook (NAIC). Since August 2000 she has been writing for Better Investing magazine a monthly column called Web Watch, which delves into the use of the World Wide Web for investing and how to develop good investing habits and smart and safe computer practices. She is well known for her clear explanations of technical topics, whether it's the inscrutable workings of computer software or the enigma of high finance. She applies her education from MIT and Columbia University to digest technical topics and then puts her organizational skills and humor to work to present material that engages beginners and experts alike. Her education and work experience make her the ideal author for this Visio book. With a Bachelor of Science in Architecture and a Master of Science in Structural Engineering, she is well versed in using Visio for architecture and engineering and integrating it with CAD applications. As a project manager and consultant, she constantly applies Visio to office productivity problems. As a software project manager and application developer, she has also used Visio to document databases, software systems, and networks. As an engineer, she is fascinated with both the simplicity and power of Visio and enjoys experimenting with its customization and automation features.
- Author(s)Bonnie Biafore
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/2004
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleBible
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/10/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1147 g
- Width187 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.