Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.26+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuncan Forbes' fifth collection, Vision Mixer , presents a lively mixture of sights and insights. The poems in the collection explore a wide range of themes, forms, freedoms and responsibilities and their moods vary, from entertainingly light verses to seriously questing meditations in search of enlightenment, giving new voice to fresh visions. Above all, Duncan Forbes' poetry remains richly human and humane. There are poems here which are tenderly elegiac and sharply provocative, alongside his exuberantly comic turns. He also contemplates the natural world with a wry intensity and in each of these poems, he commemorates our fragile mortality together with its quest for significance beyond signs.
- Author BiographyDuncan Forbes was born in 1946 and read English at Oxford. His poems have appeared in the Observer, Poetry Review, Spectator and Times Literary Supplement, and have won him a Gregory Award. His last collection, Voice Mail, was published by Enitharmon in 2002, and reprinted in 2004.
- Author(s)Duncan Forbes
- PublisherEnitharmon Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEnitharmon Press
- Weight163 g
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.