All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith the invention of sub-particle optics, photon receivers and conductors, electron particle walls, and quantum super computers, Brad Merling, the director of Vision World, was able to turn every wall, every surface into a virtual reality camera and projector. By doing so, Vision World was able to process the quantum nature of human consciousness and the billions of alternative universes that collectively dwell in each of our minds, the billions of stories where each of us is the main character, the focal point of the camera's eye. Now everyone is on television and spied on or could be. This is the plugged in turned on society where everyone, anywhere, at any moment, every day, can audition for a part in the story that will bring all these alternative universes, these individual points of view, these stars, into a single story that expresses most completely our collective consciousness and the American Dream turned into a nightmare. Some call it the Leviathan, others call it the Golem or the Devil, and some call it a society gone mad. Some call it God and a vision into the mysteries at the heart of the universe. However, matter what form it takes or what we call it, it is still all around us and about us. We created it, but, w, it has a life of its own. Vision World is an action packed journey into the near future, yours and mine.
- Author BiographyMarcello Antonius Versace Tino is a revolutionary writer and literary exile who has been so marginalize that for years he has lived next to a two hundred year old graveyard where, to this day, no one has noticed that they spelled cemetery wrong.
- Author(s)Marcello Antonius Tino
- PublisherThompson and Prince
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThompson and Prince
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.