All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to awaken or revive interest in the debate about the proper role of the public sector t only in terms of ecomics but also the possibly negative effect wholesale privatisation is having on society what may be termed the public good. Debates the rights of shareholders over public interest, always leaning towards the latter.
- Author(s)David Hayward,Peter Ewer
- PublisherVulgar Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintVulgar Press
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.