All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of outstanding projects of eight well-kwn Chinese architectural studios; URBANUS, Atelier Deshaus, Studio Pei-Zhu, standardarchitecture, Trace Architecture Office (TAO), Vector Architects, OPEN Architecture and Design and Architecture (DnA). Most of the architects have either studied in the United States or worked in the American architectural sector, and are w practicing back in China. Selected projects include mainly small-scale public buildings; hotels, libraries, visitor centres, terminals, schools, galleries and museums as well as some residential projects in Beijing.
- Author BiographyUrban Environment Design (UED) is a magazine published by Liaoning Science and Technology Publishing House, with the professional support from the School of Architecture, Tianjin University. Focusing on the relationship between architecture, city and environment, UED publishes contemporary projects both in China and abroad, with a particular interest in the working experience of architects and designers. In 2014, UED was awarded as one of the 100 Best Magazines in China.
- PublisherDesign Media Publishing (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDesign Media Publishing (UK) Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/07/2016
- Weight862 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byUrban Environment Design (Ued) Magazine
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.