All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how to formulate a vision for new and appropriate products. A new approach called Vision in Product Design (ViP) strikes a good balance between structuring the process of design while allowing the designers to take a personal position and fully express themselves in producing a product. ViP is both a method and a design philosophy.Paul Hekkert is a professor of Form Theory and on the faculty of Industrial Design Engineering at the Delft University of Techlogy in Holland.Peter Lloyd is head of the Department of Design and Invation at the Open University in the United Kingdom.Matthijs van Dijk is CEO of KVD design consultancy and is a professor of Applied Design at TU Delft.
- Author(s)BIS Publishers
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Content Note100+ Illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width190 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.