All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionArguing that a good school is one with recognizable moral and intellectual traits, the author outlines his view of how schools should be organized, as a whole and in every field of education, to encourage these traits.
- Author(s)Jasper Ungoed-Thomas
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCassell Studies in Pastoral Care & Personal & Social Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.