All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the theory, behavior, connections and issues of modern information organizations. Asking leading professionals where we may be in the near future, it challenges both our perceptions and preconceptions. Posing perhaps the most vital question of all - Are we prepared? Do we have a vision?
- Author BiographyArthur Winzenried has taught in a wide variety of library and classroom settings from primary to teritary, and has been responsible for innovative developments in school ICT over a number of years. He is a frequent national and international speaker on knowledge management and is currently teaching in information systems at Charles Sturt University, NSW, Australia.
- Author(s)Arthur Winzenried
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCharles Sturt University, Centre for Information Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.