All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionVisionary Selling shows you how to sell effectively to top decision makers by going beyond the hard sell of a specific product to aligning with the broader vision of top management. This book explains that the best way to sell to a CEO or other top-level executive is to learn to think like one.
- Author BiographyBarbara Geraghty is a sales trainer and consultant, professional speaker, and inventor of Klue, an interactive sales training game. Before founding her own company, Idea Quest, she was a successful sales manager in Sprint's Pacific Division. Her present clients include AT&T, Silicon Graphics, Sybase, and Arthur Andersen. She is a graduate of California State University, Fullerton, and is a member of the National Speakers' Association. She lives in Irvine, California, and can be contacted at visionaryselling.com.
- Author(s)Barbara Geraghty
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.