All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome of us dream big dreams. Some of us have small yet personal aspirations. Some of us turn those dreams into reality while others lead lives filled with regret and disappointment. What determines these two very different experiences? What factors are involved in creating success? Visionistics is a simple method of creating and sustaining success in your own life or business. It is based on the premise that success is t an event but an ongoing process. That process is built upon a fundamental principle: long-term success is dependent upon integrity. In this book you will learn how passion and logic can work together to create positive change in your life. You'll find out how to uncover and define ethical principles that will guide you along the way. Its a simple combination that can produce extraordinary results.
- Author BiographyFor some people, the term poor white trash makes them think of trailer parks, big hair and monster trucks. For Nolan Burris something else comes to mind: roots. Growing up in Oklahoma, poor and spending years living in an aluminum-clad tornado target can teach you a lot. For Nolan it was the perfect beginning of a life filled with adventure and exploration. Nolan is an author, former travel agent, failed musician and self-professed techno-geek. He's also an in-demand international speaker. He travels around the world teaching others how to create success in their own lives and businesses. He is the founder of Visionistics Enterprises, based in Vancouver, Canada. He formed Visionistics with the idea that if you can change the way business works, you will change the world. His belief in the power of integrity goes beyond the confines of business and is fundamental in his approach to life. His vision is to spread the transformative magic of integrity, ethics and human compassion in a technology-driven world.
- Author(s)Nolan W Burris
- PublisherVisionistics Enterprises, Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVisionistics Enterprises, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.