All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by visions of the Virgin Mary in the tenth century, the works presented in this volume explore the persistence of visions in contemporary art. Artists include Yuksel Arslan, Nejamin Bergmann, Michael Borremans, Mel Chin, Walter Dahn, Christoph Dettmeier, Felix Droese, Carola Ernst and others.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Weight1080 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.