All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionNovelist and critic Dale Peck's latest work, part memoir, part extended essay, is a foray into what the author calls the second half of the first half of the AIDS epidemic'. Reminiscent of Joan Didion's The White Album and Kurt Vonnegut's Palm Sunday, Visions and Revisions has been assembled from over a dozen essays and articles that have been extensively rewritten and recombined to form a sweeping, collage-style portrait of a tumultuous era.'
- Author BiographyDale Peck is the author of twelve books in a variety of genres, including Martin and John, Hatchet Jobs, and Sprout, and is the editor of The Soho Press Book of 80s Short Fiction. His fiction and criticism have appeared in dozens of publications, and have earned him two O. Henry Awards, a Pushcart Prize, a Lambda Literary Award, and a John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Fellowship. He lives in New York City, where he has taught in the New School s graduate writing program since 1999. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Dale Peck
- PublisherSoho Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoho Press Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.