All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this survey, contributors examine issues of women's rights violations in Mediterranean countries as represented in politically engaged films of the region.
- Author BiographyFLAVIA LAVIOSA is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Italian Studies at Wellesley College, USA, and is on the international editorial board of Sine/Cine: The Journal of Cinema Research.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleComparative Feminist Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFlavia Laviosa
- Foreword byLaura Mulvey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.