All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's multimedia environment, visuals are essential and expected parts of storytelling. However, the visual communication research field is fragmented into several sub-areas, making study difficult. Fahmy, Bock, and Wanta te trends and discuss the challenges of conducting analysis of images across print, broadcast, and online media.
- Author BiographyAuthor Shahira Fahmy: Shahira Fahmy is Associate Professor in the School of Journalism at the University of Arizona, USA. Author Mary Angela Bock: Mary Angela Bock is Assistant Professor at the University of Texas, Austin, USA. Author Wayne Wanta: Wayne Wanta is Professor and Chair of the Department of Journalism at the University of Florida, USA.
- Author(s)M. Bock,Shahira Fahmy,Wayne Wanta
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight266 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.