All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheory has become increasingly significant in the field of the visual, giving rise to a whole discipline of 'visual culture' situated within the disciplines of media/communication/cultural studies and also within history of art. This book aims to offer a clear exposition of their ideas and how they have been used in visual cultural studies.
- Author BiographyPatrick Fuery is Director of the ArtsHealth Research Centre and Professor of Media and Cultural Studies at the University of Newcastle, Australia. Kelli Fuery is Lecturer in Film, Media and Cultural Studies at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Author(s)Kelli Fuery,Kelli Wagner,Patrick Fuery
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.