All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraphic tools and visual solutions for team building and development Visual Teams uses visual tools and methods to help teams both face-to-face and virtual reach high performance in today's work environment. As teams become more and more global and distributed, visualization provides an important channel of communication one that opens up the group's mind to improving work systems and processes by understanding relationships, interconnections, and big picture contexts. Visual Teams shares best practices and uses visualization as a power tool for process improvement by providing teams with a common language for high performance. The book: * Explores how any kind of team can draw on the principles and practices of creative design teams in the software, architectural, engineering, and information design professions * Introduces the Drexler/Sibbet Team Performance Model and related tools a system used throughout companies such as Nike, Genentech, Becton Dickinson, Chevron, and others Visual Teams presents a comprehensive framework, best practices, and unique visual tools for becoming an invative, high-performance team.
- Author BiographyDAVID SIBBET is a world leader in the area of graphic facilitation and visual thinking for groups. He is the founder and president of The Grove Consultants International, a company whose leading-edge group-process tools and services for panoramic visualization, graphic facilitation, team leadership, and organizational transformation are used by consultants and organizations around the world. Sibbet has been the visual cartographer for the TED conference, and is the recipient of the OD Network Members Award for Creative Contribution to the field of organizational development.
- Author(s)David Sibbet
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.