All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- Descriptionacross grade levels and content areas. This new w book would provide a deeper look at the how-to for t only the Maps but also many additional visual structures to use for a variety of purposes. Graphic organizers to preview the content of each chapter model the process. Multiple maps within the chapter explain the best uses of each type, provide a rubric for successful application, sample map templates and filled in examples. and provide the essential how-to for a wide variety of tools.
- Author BiographyDavid Hyerle is an independent researcher, author, and consultant focused on literacy, thinking-process instruction, and whole-school change. He is the developer of the Thinking Maps language and is presently codirector of Designs for Thinking, a consulting and research group based in New England.
- Author(s)David N. Hyerle
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings, maps, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.