About this product
- DescriptionExternal representations (pictures, diagrams, graphs, concrete models) have always been valuable tools for the science teacher. This book brings together the insights of practicing scientists, science education researchers, computer specialists, and cognitive scientists, to produce a coherent overview. It links presentations about cognitive theory, its implications for science curriculum design, and for learning and teaching in classrooms and laboratories.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleModels and Modeling in Science Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn Gilbert,Mary Nakhleh,Miriam Reiner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $20.21Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.01
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.