Visualized Flight Maneuvers Handbook for Low Wing Aircraft: For Instructors and Students by ASA Test Prep Board (Spiral bound, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive, illustrated maneuvers manual is an excellent learning and teaching aid for instructors and students, covering all the flight maneuvers required for Private, Sport, Commercial, and Flight Instructor certification. This is the version intended specifically for low-wing airplanes. Each maneuver is depicted in detail according to type of aircraft in which the lesson will take place, states the objective of the task, and lists the practical test standards required. Fully illustrated with fold-out pages that show each maneuver complete on a large, one-page spread, allowing the reader to absorb all the visual and textual information together and all at once. Compact and easy to carry, with spiral binding for easy access to the fold-out pages. The illustrated fold-outs show each maneuver step-by-step, so pilots understand what they should be looking for outside the cockpit window. Contains full descriptions of stalls, slips, and ground reference maneuvers, as well as short, soft, and crosswind takeoffs and landings. Included are suggested checklists for everything from preflight to takeoffs and landings, performance, and checkrides, and an easy-to-use index so pilots can quickly refer to any desired task. The latest FAA practical test standards, regulations, and procedures for high-wing-type aircraft have also been incorporated into the new edition.
- Author BiographyASA Test Prep Board includes editors Jackie Spanitz, Charles L. Robertson, Cliff Seretan, and Paul Hamilton. Jackie Spanitz is the director of curriculum development at Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc., and the author of several books, including Guide to the Flight Review. Charles L. Robertson is an associate professor of aerospace at the University of North Dakota. Cliff Seretan holds a Commercial Certificate with an Instrument Rating for Single- and Multi-Engine Land Airplanes and CFI for Airplane Land and Instrument. Paul Hamilton is a sport pilot and light-sport aircraft expert, a flight instructor, and the owner of Adventure Productions Co.
- Author(s)ASA Test Prep Board
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content Note458 B&W illustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.