Visualizing Technology Introductory: Introductory by Debra Geoghan (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $235.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $176.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers all of the traditional topics taught in a Computer Concepts, Digital Literacy, or Computer Literacy course. Visualizing Techlogy is unlike any textbook you've seen before. Instead of pages full of long paragraphs, you'll find a highly visual, magazine-style layout with images creatively representing concepts, making them easy to remember. Chapters are organized as articles with catchy headlines; all the details are included, but in bite-size chunks of text that are written for the way students think. You'll also find coverage of ethics, green computing, and careers in every chapter. The content is modular, so you can use this book however you teach your course. In the Fifth Edition is an all-new design that presents the content in a more linear, engaging way-just like students would see on their favorite websites. Every chapter w also has both a Digital Literacy project and an Essential Job Skills project to help students gain the practical skills they need for today's work environment. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab(TM) & Mastering(TM) does t come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab & Mastering, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information. If you would like to purchase boththe physical text and MyLab & Mastering, search for: 0134538617 / 9780134538617 VISUALZNG TECH INTRO&MEL W/ETX AC PKG Package consists of: 0134474511 / 9780134474519 Visualizing Techlogy Introductory 0134497899 / 9780134497891 MyITLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Visualizing Techlogy
- Author BiographyDebra Geoghan is a professor of computer and information science at Bucks County Community College, teaching computer classes ranging from basic computer literacy to cybercrime, computer forensics, and networking. She has certifications from Microsoft, CompTIA, Apple, and others. Deb has taught at the college level since 1996 and also spent 11 years in the high school classroom. She holds a B.S. in Secondary Science Education from Temple University and an M.A. in Computer Science Education from Arcadia University. Throughout her teaching career Deb has worked with educators to integrate technology across the curriculum. At BCCC she serves on many technology committees, presents technology workshops for BCCC faculty, and serves as the computer science coordinator. Deb is an avid user of technology, which has earned her the nickname gadget lady.
- Author(s)Debra Geoghan
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1116 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.