Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first of a two-volume series on early Tennessee church records. Births, baptisms, marriages, deaths and burials from 49 churches and/or church associations in 34 Tennessee counties are set forth in alphabetical order. Included are names and dates from membership lists. Altogether about 25,000 entries are in this volume. Records Included in Volume 1: Wayne Co. Cumberland Presbyterian. 1838-1920; Williamson Co. (Franklin). St. Paul's Episcopal. 1827-1954; Statewide. Lutheran Syds of Tennessee & North Carolina. 1813-1828; Marshall Co. Bethbirei Presbyterian. 1827-1910; Williamson Co. (Boston). Church of Christ. 1855-1888; Davidson Co. (Nashville). Christ Episcopal. 1829-1958; Washington Co. Boone's Creek Church of Christ. 1834-1892; Davidson Co. (Nashville). West End Methodist. 1873-1959; Williamson Co. Wilson Creek Primitive Baptist. 1804-1945; Davidson Co. (Nashville). St. Ann's Episcopal. 1858-1962; Stewart Co. Indian Mound Methodist. 1842-1962; also Montgomery Co. Hopewell Methodist. 1842-1962; Williamson Co. (Peytonsville). Cool Springs Primitive Baptist. 1829-1934; Jefferson Co. Westminster & St. Paul's Presbyterian. 1804, 1819-1877; Dickson Co. Turnbull Primitive Baptist. 1806-1935; Carter Co. Siam Valley Primitive Baptist. 1891-1963; Rutherford Co. Rock Spring Church of Christ. 1835-1860; West Tennessee (Carroll, Dyer, Gibson, Obion and Weakley Cos.). Hopewell Presbytery of Cumberland Presbyterian. 1824-1892; Jefferson Co. White Pine Presbyterian. 1873-1901; Cocke Co. Slate Creek Baptist. 1812-1876; Macon Co. Hillsdale Baptist. 1831-1928; Smith Co. Peyton's Creek Baptist. 1834-1953; Roane Co. (Kingston). Shiloh Primitive Baptist. 1821-1953; Fayette Co. (Somerville). St. Thomas Episcopal. 1872-1916; also Fayette Co. (Macon). Mt. Pleasant Cumberland Presbyterian. 1847-1935; Sumner Co. (Gallatin). First Presbyterian & Shiloh Presbyterian. 1793-1968; Warren Co. (McMinnville). Liberty Cumberland Presbyterian. 1831-1912; also Warren Co. Friendship Baptist. 1831-1912'\; Roane Co. (Kingston). Bethel Presbyterian. 1818-1968; Jackson Co. Spring Creek Baptist. 1845-1968; White Co. (Sparta). First Methodist. 1825-1962; Meigs Co. Shiloh Missionary Baptist. 1840-1895; Henry Co. (Cottage Grove). Walnut Fork Primitive Baptist. 1821-1960; Henry Co. Blood River Church of Christ. 1867-1885; Davidson Co. (Nashville). Church of the Advent (Episcopal). 1857-1959; Hamilton Co. (Chattaoga). First Presbyterian. 1840-1968; Lincoln Co. Buckeye Primitive Baptist. 1871-1969; East Tennessee (Washington & Sullivan Cos.). Baptist Churches. 1845-1927; Wilson Co. Little Cedar Lick Baptist. 1815-1881; Lincoln Co. Boiling Fork Baptist. 1808-1861; Lincoln Co. (Fayetteville). Mt. Moriah Primitive Baptist. 1833-1904; Giles Co. (Lynnville). Roberson Fork Church of Christ. 1830-1868; Lincoln Co. Mt. Olivet Primitive Baptist. 1826-1963; Kx Co. (Kxville). First Presbyterian. 1816-1941; Lincoln Co. (Concord). Baptist Church of Christ. 1808-1941; also Lincoln Co. (Fayetteville). Elk River Assoc. of Primitive Baptists. 1808-1941; Marshall Co. (Chapel Hill). Pleasant Grove Cumberland Presbyterian. 1840-1899; and Maury Co. (McCains). Cumberland Presbyterian. 1848-1954. Softcover, 1978, Index, 268 pp.
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.