All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVital Statistics of The United States: Births, Life Expectancy, Deaths, and Selected Health Data brings together a comprehensive collection of birth, mortality, and health data into a single volume. It provides a wealth of information compiled by the National Center for Health Statistics and other government agencies. Vital Statistics contains over 225 tables and is divided into 4 parts : Births, Mortality, Health, and Marriage and Divorce. Charts and graphs, available at applicable points in each chapter, illustrate some of the most vital trends in the data. In addition, updated definitions reflect the latest federal parameters for information about births, mortality, health, and marriages.
- Author BiographyShana Hertz Hattis has worked as an editor for nearly a decade. Her work has spanned the fields of hospitality, health, labor, and business as well as popular culture. She has also served as editor of Crime in the United States.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleU.S. Databook Series
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBernan Press
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 200 tables
- Weight1411 g
- Width225 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byShana Hertz-Hattis
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.