All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's health issues are often handled by doctors who have little time and, often, inclination to get to the root cause of their patients' illnesses or concerns. Almost always women are sent on their way after a quick diagsis, with a prescription for what at first seems to be simple pharmaceutical answer to their problems. Unfortunately medical solutions often don't work very well and have side effects that may seem as bad as or worse than the original illness. At best, they leave the patient relying on drugs instead of addressing the root cause of the problem. Good nutritional guidance, natural alternative options and vitamins that actually can cure are generally t options in the modern medical tool bag. Topics cover the full range of women only issues, including: * Menstrual and premenstrual issues such as Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) and their accompanying symptoms * Bacterial vagisis and yeast infections * Urinary tract, bladder and kidney infections * Prevention of female cancers * Stress, anxiety and depression * Sex drive concerns * Mepause * Infertility This is a book you will want to keep close by. It is a comforting reference resource for natural, drug-free alternatives to kw about and consider for healthy everyday supplementation or when traditional medicine is t finding answers.
- Author BiographyHelen Saul Case has taken the knowledge gained from personal experience growing up the daughter of well-known orthomolecular nutritionist and author, Dr. Andrew W. Saul, to write a book that will speak for and to all women. She has been published in the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine.
- Author(s)Helen Saul Case
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Out-of-print date07/03/2016
- Weight450 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.