Vitamin Soup: A Recipe for Soulful Nourishment from A to Z by Sally Galloway (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen diet and exercise are t eugh... If you ever reach for something to eat that is quick and comforting, and yet you don't feel full or satisfied, perhaps what you really want is to be urished. And urishment goes way beyond food. What do you hunger for? What really feeds you? You may find your answer in Vitamin Soup, A Recipe for Soulful Nourishment from A to Z. This fun and whimsical book on spiritual urishment is about getting more of life's essential nutrients, from Vitamin A ( Attitude ) to Vitamin Z ( Zest for Life ), and is a delicious treat for those who want a break (or a breakthrough) from diet and exercise. The magical simplicity of the vitamins in this soup come from your everyday life and are easily accessible to feed your mind, body, spirit, and soul. Drawing on 10 years of private coaching practice and almost three decades in the wellness industry, Sally Galloway has cooked up an easy-to-use collection of recipes for success for increasing all of life's nutrients and invites you to decide which ones to put on your personal urishment menu-or to discover your own! Neither a cookbook r a manifesto on the importance of whole foods (although fruits and vegetables are still on the menu for having a healthy life), this formula of Vitamin Soup provides an entertaining and empowering list of more than 100 ways to live with more energy, confidence, fun, and health. Dish up a helping of this heart-healing soup, and discover how to have more in your life of what urishes you physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually--with diet or exercise required.
- Author BiographySally Galloway (MME, NCMT, HHC) is a natural health geek, massage therapist, and foodie. After almost thirty years as a professional in the health and wellness industry as a life and health coach and nutrition counselor, Sally has determined that there are really only seven steps to getting healthy and finding complete and soulful nourishment--where healthy food is only one component. Instead of focusing on what to eat, her invitation is to explore and discover a deeper knowing of what feeds you for life-long happiness, health, and harmony. Sally is a wellness educator for private, public, and corporate events and retreats, and she has been a guest on radio shows on health, spirituality, and business. She presents seminars and classes globally on many topics including food and health, reversing diabetes and other chronic degenerative diseases, spiritual nutrition, and meditation.
- Author(s)Sally Galloway
- Date of Publication10/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.