All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed specifically for candidates preparing for the MRCS Viva examination. The format of the exam has been used in the book's structure, with over 1000 questions to illustrate the key points of over 200 topics. The book has been divided into 6 main chapters corresponding to a viva 'station' in the exam. Each chapter begins with a check-list of the main topics and themes covered by the exam, and information is then subdivided logically within the chapter itself. Key 'pass-or-fail' concepts are covered, and in some cases, topics are covered in more detail than will be asked in the exam, so the candidate can be confident that they will be fully prepared.
- Author(s)Alexis Schizas,Anant Krishnan,Arun Sahai,Bijan Modarai,Jonathan Bull,Jonathan Epstein,Leon Menezes,Paul Patterson,Wendy Adams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2004
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenwich Medical Media Ltd
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byReuben Johnson
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.