Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.13Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter what life throws at'cha, you just keep on in spite of, baby! That's the philosophy of the Mississippi Delta's very own Vivian Jewel Jones, a.k.a. Ms. Viv. A loving grandmother, neighbor, and friend, she is kwn in her community for her beautiful, feisty spirit and her delicious strawberry seven-up cake. She is a strong Christian woman who truly loves The Lord, but she is very down to earth-she loves rap music, professional wrestling, and can still get down on the dance floor. Ms. Viv is a rock of stability with a genuine love for others, always generous with words of encouragement and prayers when they are facing challenges. But when an unexpected tragedy tests her faith in The Lord, will she be able to follow her own advice? Life, Love, and Strawberry Seven-Up Cake is an uplifting and inspirational story that will make you laugh, touch your heart, and encourage you to think about what is most important in life. Through Ms. Viv's testimony, we are reminded that thing is ever promised, so it is best to find joy in life, live for the moment, and most importantly, trust in The Lord.
- Author(s)Nick Johnson
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.