All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Year's 1955 is coming up fast, and eleven-year-old Vivian is determined to buy a snazzy new diary. The diary is soon put to good use, as Vivian must untangle the web of problems in her life, including a stolen keepsake of her grandfather's and her constantly arguing parents. Does her grandfather suspect her when he realizes one of his greatest treasures is missing? Does her father really mean it when he says he's leaving? Compelled to do everything in her power to keep her family together, Vivian, a natural trouble-magnet and her own worst enemy, must work through these humongous problems.
- Author BiographySarah Hartt-Snowbell is the author of the picture books A Little Something, Yesterday's Santa and the Chanukah Miracle, and a novel for young readers, Vivian Untangled. She lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author(s)Sarah Hartt-Snowbell
- PublisherNapoleon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNapoleon Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.