All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPostured as a book of journeys, this collection's main feature is a nine-part poem in which a housebound poet is taken away by an airship that pulls up at her kitchen window. Other poems explore the long journey of the early European settlers of New Zealand, tions of distance and belonging, and dislocation and constraint, but equally important are the love of the local and a deep sense of the metaphysical world that sustain the spirit.
- Author BiographyStephanie de Montalk is the award-winning author The Fountain of Tears, Unquiet World: The Life of Count Geoffrey Potocki de Montalk, and three collections of poems.
- Author(s)Stephanie de Montalk
- PublisherVictoria University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintVictoria University Press
- Weight110 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.