All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2,856 vocabulary words are presented in alphabetical order, 12 per chapter. Each word is defined, explained, and used in an illustrative sentence (often a quotation from a celebrity or historical figure). Pronunciations and parts of speech are included. Word games and puzzles, for reinforcement, appear at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyMark Phillips has taught at Northwestern University, has worked as an editor in the publishing field for more than 30 years, and is the author of nine books. For the reference value of his numerous publications, he is profiled in Who's Who in America. He resides in Bayside, NY.
- Author(s)Mark Phillips
- PublisherA.J. Cornell Publicaitons
- Date of Publication23/10/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA.J. Cornell Publicaitons
- Weight1107 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.