All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionNew fully revised and updated edition Expanded materials with new chapters Restructured into two volumes Drawn from best-selling and acclaimed Professional Voice, 3rd edition to provide an affordable alternative for students and performers. The new edition of this classic text has w been revised and expanded (with completely new chapters on children's singing, the aging voice, vocal health strategies for choral music educators, and vocal pedagogy and choral singing) to the extent that the work is w necessarily and logically divided into two volumes: Volume I: Science and Assessment and Volume II: Advanced Assessment and Practice. This first volume focuses on the science behind the many common problems that afflict voice users and enables understanding of the medical approach to problem analysis. World-rewned clinicians and scientists, under the general authorship and editorship of Professor Sataloff, clearly present anatomical, physiological and neurological considerations, as well as covering critical issues relating to patient history, laryngeal function, the physical examination and historical perspectives of vocal pedagogy.The book serves those undertaking vocal pedagogy courses in schools of music, as well as speech and language pathology. Additionally, it represents a valuable resource for professional and amateur performers and their teachers.
- Author BiographyRobert Sataloff, M.D. Robert T. Sataloff, M.D., D.M.A., F.A.C.S., is a Professor and Chairman, Department of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery and Senior Dean for Clinical Academic Specialties, Drexel University College of Medicine. He is also Adjunct Professor in the departments of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University, the University of Pennsylvania and Temple University, and on the faculty of the Academy of Vocal Arts.
- Author(s)Robert Thayer Sataloff
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.