All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVoice Activated Integration - An Experiential Way to Unlock the Unconscious and Free the Body from the Energy of the Past presents a simple, invative technique that uses the voice as a vehicle to navigate the uncharted space of our inner worlds. It engages wounded identities stored in the unconscious in a direct dialogue to resolve energetic dynamics that have been locked in the past for years, generations, since the dawn of humanity or even since the birth of our universe. The effect is a profound release of whatever has been limiting a person's ability to create a fulfilling, harmonious experience. Each process is a fascinating journey guided by the individual's truth, and all it requires is the courage to keep looking inward for solutions to situations that appear to be outwardly caused. The beauty of Voice Activated Integration lies in the fact that it's simple and can be learned by individuals to work on themselves or with partners. It's also possible to resolve archetypal issues using VAI. It is a tool that can be used to create conscious evolution.
- Author BiographyJohn Hoyle's journey to find a way to transform human consciousness began intensively at the age of 18 when he embarked on a 12 year immersion in The Fourth Way work of G.I. Gurdjieff. From there, he completed a master's program in psychology at Cambridge College and soon began working individually with clients. Through careful observation and reading about physics, John realized that emotions, like anger or sadness, can either move through the body or get contained by it somehow. He describes his use of his first verbal statement as coming from a place of desperation. He was listening to a client express her unhappiness with regard to the way her husband ignored her when he spontaneously asked her to repeat the words, There's an energy in my body that needs my husband to ignore me. This statement caused her body to involuntarily shake, and by following her body's lead to subsequent statements, John was able help her connect with and physically release the vibration of a little girl who felt ignored by her family. Though it was only the beginning, this unexpected event marked the birth of the simple, verbal technique he now calls Voice Activated Integration or VAI. In 1997, John founded the Institute of Conscious Studies to further explore his observations. John served as director of ICS for six years. During this time, he worked extensively with Elise Hathaway, Kim Jordan and others to create a map of human consciousness and a theory of human evolution. John continues to develop this work to this day. He presently sees clients and pursues his interests in Portland, Oregon where he is developing a systematic approach to bringing about conscious evolution with VAI. John is also the co-founder of The Inner Politics of Peace, an organization devoted to this goal.
- Author(s)John Hoyle
- Date of Publication24/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.