All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the epidemiology, treatment and long-term outcomes of voice disorders. The first chapter proposes evidence based therapy for glottal incompetence, which reflects the dysfunction of the vocal folds on voice and swallowing. Chapter Two presents an overview of the epidemiology, diagsis, management, extraction techniques, adjuvant medical therapy and prevention of laryngeal papillomatosis in children. Chapter Three presents the latest investigation results related to Speech and Language Pathology intervention in childhood dysphonia, and presents assessment protocols and therapeutic approaches commonly used in voice disorders within the pediatric population. Chapter Four provides a voice analysis of primary school pedagogues in the Czech region of Ostrava.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight346 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDerrick Welch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.