All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, the fifth in a series anthologizing writings by Inuit in Nunavik over the last thirty-five years, presents articles on renewable resources and wildlife protection. Written by member of the Inuit community and n-Inuit who have worked closely with the community to better understand environmental concerns, the articles in this volume shed light on how interaction with the natural environment has changed dramatically in the past three decades.
- Author BiographyMinnie Grey has worked actively throughout her career to improve quality of life for the Inuit. Marianne A. Stenbaek is professor of cultural studies at McGill and has worked closely with Inuit organizations in Canada and Greenland for over thirty years.
- Author(s)Marianne A. Stenbaek,Minnie Grey
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleVoices and Images of Nunavimmiut
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 5
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Polar Institute Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width3335 mm
- Height4862 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.