All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe word Armageddon conjures up images of fear and ultimate cataclysm. The bloody 4,000-year history of the Valley of Armageddon, today kwn as the Jezreel Valley, reinforces these beliefs. There is, however, ather much quieter reality very much alive in the valley. Despite the history, the prophecy and the current unrest and warfare - there are people from both sides of the conflict who understand that we are capable of respecting one ather with dignity. Israeli doctors treat patients who are dedicated to their destruction. Palestinian Muslims help Jews. These people are living testimony to the spirit of forgiveness and to the power of acceptance. These voices may represent the real ultimate conflict of Armageddon - the battle between the forces of good and evil within ourselves.
- Author BiographyLarry Rich left the USA in 1977 to live in Israel, in the Jezreel Valley. For nearly thirty years, as soldier, father, businessman, he has had first-hand knowledge of the terrible conflict that has raged between Israeli Jews and Palestinians. Here he tells the story of an extraordinary medical centre dedicated to saving the lives of whoever comes through their door-whether children or suicide bombers, Jew, Christian or Muslim.
- Author(s)Larry Rich
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication16/02/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.