All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining biographical profiles with poetry selections, this revised and updated selection of Voices in Poetry highlights the extraordinary lives and talent of some of the world's most influential poets. From Shakespeare's classic love sonnets to Hughes's songs of the African American experience, this series introduces readers to six unique poetic voices from multiple perspectives by featuring full-length poems or excerpts from larger works and examinations of the author's style and thematic material. This title provides an exploration of the life and work of 19th-century American writer Edgar Allan Poe, whose poetry is kwn for its lonely and macabre themes, songlike rhythms, and sense of longing.
- Author(s)Aaron Frisch,Aaron Frish
- PublisherCreative Paperbacks
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleVoices in Poetry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Paperbacks
- Weight231 g
- Width210 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.