All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe expectations of education have never been higher: around the world, governments are re-shaping their education systems, transforming early years, schools and universities through far-reaching reform in curriculum, assessment, teaching, accountability and funding. As Director of the Institute of Education for five years of tumultuous change in education, Chris Husbands drew on research and kwledge about practice to set educational change into a wider context - unpicking the logic of reforms and analysing their likely impact. Voices in the Air brings together his journalism and policy commentary, and provides a wide-ranging account of the nature, shape and impact of policy reform in education.
- Author BiographyProfessor Chris Husbands has been Vice Chancellor of Sheffield Hallam University since January 2016. He was Director of the Institute of Education between 2011 and 2015, leading the merger of the IOE with UCL.
- Author(s)Chris Husbands
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Education Press
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.