All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionA look back at the historic winter storm that hit the Northeastern United States in January 1966. Using stories told by those who lived through the blizzard, the book covers topics such as road conditions, school and business closings, food shortages, and the use of the largely-kwn swmobile as a rescue vehicle.
- Author BiographyJim Farfaglia is a writer, teacher and life coach based in Upstate New York. In 2011, after a fulfilling career directing a children's camp and advocating for youth, Farfaglia transitioned to focusing more time on his lifelong interest in writing. Along with his poetry, which is featured in his hometown of Fulton's newspaper, the Valley News, Jim enjoys researching and writing about local history. Visit his website at www.jimfarfaglia.com.
- Author(s)Jim Farfaglia
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.