All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVoices of Native American Indian Educators: Integrating History, Culture, and Language to Improve Learning Outcomes for Native American Indian Students, edited by Sheila T. Gregory, provides vivid, comprehensive portraits, as well as scholarly quantitative and qualitative research, on the best practices that offer new and practical strategies for teachers to improve the academic performance of Native American Indian students. All of the contributors are Native American Indian educators who have exercised these strategies first-hand.
- Author BiographySheila T. Gregory, PhD is a professor of higher education and educational leadership at Clark Atlanta University in Georgia.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight394 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySheila T. Gregory
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.