All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleventh in AAHE and Campus Compact's series on service-learning in the disciplines, this book focuses on incorporating service-learning in communication, one of the fastest growing disciplines in higher education. The first part provides a strong argument on why service-learning should be part of the communication curriculum, while the second part dramatically demonstrates the ways in which service-learning has a natural affinity for the communication discipline.
- PublisherStylus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/1999
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleService-learning in the Disciplines S.
- Place of PublicationSterling, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStylus Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBren A. Murphy,David Droge
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.