Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100% of author profits go to wells, medicine and food!!! The country of Sudan is steeped in a dark history of religious persecution and gecide, bathed in constant chaos and turmoil, and touched with ongoing conflict. This photographic portrait of Sudan poignantly reveals the nations struggle to survive.
- Author(s)David Johnson
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width216 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographer(s)David Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.