About this product
- DescriptionThe Voices of the Chesapeake Bay radio show has featured hundreds of people who live, work, and play on the Chesapeake Bay. Now host Michael Buckley brings us a fascinating collection of over 50 of these interviews in written form, providing the reader with glimpses into Chesapeake Bay life from a variety of diverse perspectives. Many people travel across the Chesapeak Bay Bridge and only see a big, flat body of water, but Voices of the Chesapeake Bay will help them see deeply into that water. These accounts open windows-each with a view of the Chesapeake-through which we see history, ecology, ecomy, and how they intertwine with the human soul.
- Author(s)Michael Buckley
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note52 b/w photos
- Weight885 g
- Width159 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine36 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $24.91
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.68
- AU $23.28Trending at AU $24.47
- AU $8.61Trending at AU $10.90
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.18
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $28.68
- AU $8.97Trending at AU $11.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.