All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionVoices of the Country presents interviews with invative musicians, producers, and songwriters who shaped the last fifty years of country music. From Eddy Arld's new, smoother approach to song delivery to Loretta Lynn's take--prisoners feminism, these people opened new vistas in country music - and American culture. Streissguth is a sensitive and kwledgeable interviewer: he gets beyond the standard publicity tales to the heart of the real voice - and real experiences - of these important figures.
- Author BiographyMichael Streissguth is the author of two biographies of country legends, Eddy Arnold and Jim Reeves, and edited The Johnny Cash Reader. He has written for the Encyclopedia of Country Music, Journal of Country Music, Country Music Magazine, and others. He teaches Communication and English at Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York.
- Author(s)Michael Streissguth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white halftones
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.