Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionAfter unexpected tragedy shattered her perfect world, real estate agent, Aimee Wells, finally has her life back. And she's determined to rebuild the family she lost. But when Chase Thomas, Aimee's missing high school sweetheart, shows up in her office, the past rushes in and threatens to suck her back into the black hole of devastation and fear. Torn between the world she's created for herself and the dreams she once hoped for, Aimee struggles to believe that the same God who robbed her of the people she adored can redeem her future. Now, Aimee must decide whether or t to trust the man she once loved, and more importantly, the God who has brought him back. But Chase's isn't the only voice from her past.
- Author BiographyLaura Bennet is the author of The Miracle of Us: Confessions of an Online Dater, and Simple & Creative Event Decorating. She recently moved to Southwest Florida where she basks in tropical warmth with her husband and two youngest, teen-aged children. When she's not writing, she enjoys walking on the beach, photographing nature, playing guitar, reading, and watching hockey. You can find Laura at www.laurabennet.com. She welcomes your correspondence.
- Author(s)Laura Bennet
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.