Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the relationship between success and the emotional, psychological, and spiritual development of young black males. Voices of the Talented Tenth elaborates on the premise that in order for young black males to be successful in life they have to possess a high degree of emotional, psychological, and spiritual development. Based on the results of Professor Horne's research, the young black males who were surveyed and interviewed are proving that the mastery of the aforementioned qualities does contribute to their development.
- Author BiographyOdell Horne Jr. is a residential counselor at the United Methodist Children's Home in Decatur, Georgia.
- Author(s)Odell Horne
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/12/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.