All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlayful, kid-friendly poems from five alternating points of view explore the volcanic process and its effect on the surrounding land, flora, and fauna. From the lava crickets to the ferns, everyone has something to say about it! Follow one day--from sunrise to moonrise--on the slopes of a young, about-to-shout volca. Science-loving kids will get a kick out of this exciting look at an erupting volca, and the creative poems offer something for everyone.
- Author BiographyLisa Westberg Peters is the award-winning author of many books for children, including the best-seller The Sun, the Wind and the Rain. She lives in Minneapolis with her husband.Steve Jenkins is the acclaimed illustrator of Vulture View and the Caldecott Honor book What Do You Do With a Tail Like This ? He lives in Boulder, Colorado, with his wife and frequent collaborator, Robin Page, and their three children.
- Author(s)Lisa Westberg Peters
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Weight136 g
- Width229 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Jenkins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.