Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolcaes don't always look like mountains; they aren't always full of fire. Some are holes in the ground; some form under the sea. And despite their reputation for destruction, volcaes produce new moutains, new islands, and new soil. Visit some of the world's most remarkable volcaes along with one of the most outstanding science writers in children's books. It's an extraordinary - and unforgettable - trip.
- Author(s)Seymour Simon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width261 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.