Vold's Theoretical Criminology by Professor of Crime Law and Justice Thomas J Bernard, Alexander L Gerould, Associate Professor of Criminal Justice Studies Jeffrey B Snipes, The Late George B Vold (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $115.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
- AU $220.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe standard text in the field, Vold's Theoretical Crimilogy is universally kwn by scholars in the discipline. Taking a largely historical approach, it discusses both classic and contemporary theories, presenting historical context and empirical research for each one. The book concludes with a chapter on assessing theories and their policy implications.
- Author BiographyThe late Thomas J. Bernard was Professor of Criminal Justice and Sociology at Pennsylvania State University. Jeffrey B. Snipes is Associate Professor of Criminal Justice Studies at San Francisco State University. Alexander L. Gerould is Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice Studies at San Francisco State University.
- Author(s)Alexander L Gerould,Associate Professor of Criminal Justice Studies Jeffrey B Snipes,Professor of Crime Law and Justice Thomas J Bernard,The Late George B Vold
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight680 g
- Width150 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement7th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.