All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike previous books on the luxury brand Louis Vuitton, this unique volume explores the French fashion house's rich heritage as a pioneer in the field of leather goods from the 1800s to present day. Specifically highlighting Louis Vuitton's contribution to lifestyle, travel, and fashion, this special catalogue is a must-have title to follow up Rizzoli's successful Louis Vuitton City Bags: A Natural History, Louis Vuitton / Marc Jacobs, and Louis Vuitton: Art, Fashion and Architecture.
- Author BiographyOlivier Saillard is the director of the Palais Galliera, the City of Paris's Musee de la Mode. He is a renowned fashion historian and author.
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note300 Colour and black and white illustrations
- Weight2495 g
- Width325 mm
- Height325 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byOlivier Saillard
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.