All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering all the collectable Buses produced by Volkswagen between 1950 and 1990, this volume is unique in providing the full story of the high-points and pitfalls of buying such models. Written by enthusiasts, the easy readable text is informative to the vice, while still being of considerable value to those who have already owned a Bus.
- Author BiographyKen Cservenka and Richard Copping are recognised experts when it comes to Volkswagen s incredibly popular Bus. While Ken owns a Bay camper and has worked extensively on such models, Richard has researched the history of the Bus to produce the authoritative book entitled, VW Bus 40 years of Splitties, Bays and Wedges for Veloce. The authors are the joint editors of VW Motoring magazine, Britain s oldest Volkswagen title and regularly prepare features about the Bus. As might already have been implied, both are VW Bus enthusiasts of many years standing.
- Author(s)Ken Czervenka,Richard Copping
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2006
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note104 illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.